Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through Boutique Week!
If you're anything like me, you have to be at least semi-organized at all times. If my desk or to-do list is a mess, I completely lose my mind and I end up getting nothing done. Over the last year, I've finally found my groove as far as productivity goes and I would love to share some tips with you guys!
- Keep your desk clean. You would be amazed at how having a clean, organized work space can change how productive you are throughout the day. Keeping a clear workspace can help you keep a clear head.
- Use a planner. I need a planner for every day. I have to plan out each hour - that's just my personality! I created a daily planning sheet for myself so I could organize my thoughts, and you can download it here for free!
- Minimize your to-do list. Each day on my daily planning sheet, I write out my master to-do list. Then I pick the three most important things, and write them in a separate column. This makes organizing my day so much easier. I can see what I absolutely need to prioritize, but I can also look at my master list. Conquering a small list keeps you motivated.
- Keep reminders handy. Because I don't always have my paper to-do list handy, I downloaded an app on my iPhone called Any.do which helps me so much! Every morning it sends me a push notification letting me know how many tasks I have for that day. If I don't get something done, it just gets pushed to the next day. I have found so much peace of mind just with this app!
- Take it one day at a time. Some days you are going to feel super overwhelmed. Being an entrepreneur is hard work! Take it easy on yourself and remember, you're only one person. Make sure to take care of yourself sometimes, too.
Thank you for taking some time out of your day to read this, and I hope you found some great tips!